January 23, 2016

MatchTheCandies! First android game,publishing.



Hello!

I have not posted anything this last two weeks because I have been studing for the university , however I have been working on Match The Candies on my free time.

I started by adding the hole menu thing, so you can pause the app, go back to the menu and so on.

I have added a few things like sounds and music , also added a mute sound !


The game is now fully working on its first version.

I decided to publish it (in beta) in Google Play!


What would I like to add?

I would like to add a power up that shows the pieces of the board, this powerup is limited and to get more you should watch a comercial.

Conclusion

I will keep working on the game on my free time. I enjoyed making this small game also I learned how to publish a product in the "Google Play" store, which I think, will be important for my future.
For next projects I want to organize things a lot more.


And thats all!
See you.